I remember it well. I could not sleep. I was not worrying about anything. I just could not sleep. I got myself out of my bed and decided to hang out in the living room for a an hour. Maybe two. Let me prefix this story by saying, this is highly unusual behaviour for me. I'm an eight hours uninterrupted sleep kinda gal!
In an effort to make myself sleepy I decided to trawl through the internet. In hindsight this was a bad decision as I ended up staying awake until the sun rose and until the other half woke up too. However, this is where my (little) addiction (and of course love) to Pinterest began.
Months and many, many boards later, many pins have been gathered from all corners of the internet including from many other talented Pinterest folk! So, why should we be Pinterest BFF's you ask? I'm a fun pinner, I don't take myself too seriously and if you're in need of a postive quote or two, well then I'm your gal, look no further, pinning positive quotes is like my religion. I'm also an avid " Wedding board" pinner despite the fact there ain't no engagement ring hanging off my left hand, but hey that's another days blog story.
To conclude, let be Pinterest buddies! I'm interested to see what you're all up to too, so leave some links below and I'll be your BFF too.

Hey Becca,
ReplyDeleteNot sure if you are still using this blog but I hope you get back into it!:) I have nominated you for The Liester Award. All you have to do is answer a few questions and make your nominations. check it out, tis a bit of fun and a great way to find some new up and coming blogs : http://www.claire-ann.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html
Ps. I hope Manchester is treating you well! x